PLI (Third party damages)
- This coverage is for public liability to the persons or their properties caused by the rented vehicle. This coverage is for $750, 000 pesos.
SLI (Civil responsibility complement)
- This coverage is an extension and complement of the public liability coverage which will cover up to $3,000,000.00 Mexican pesos to third persons or their properties. It also will include legal assistance if required.
CDW (Collision Damage Waiver)
- This coverage reduces the title holderâ€™s responsibility for payment, in case of partial or total loss of the rented vehicle to a stipulated deductible according to the rented vehicle. It is applicable when the damage is more than the stipulated deductible for collision, if the damages are less than the stipulated deductible, then the total value of all damages will be charge to the client.
TP (Partial Protection for theft)
- This coverage partially liberates the client of the responsibility for the partial or total theft of the rented vehicle. If this coverage is declined, the client shall be liable for the total cost of the replacement up to the total amount of the rented vehicle. If the client accepts the TP coverage, he/she will only be liable for the stipulated amount of the deductible on the rental contract.
LDW (Total coverage without a deductible)
- This coverage eliminates all responsibility of payment in case of damages, partial or total theft of the rented vehicle. This coverage is greater than the coverages offered by credit card companies or any other means. This allows the client to better control their budget and not have additional charges. This coverage is invalidated if there any noncompliance of the terms and conditions of the rental contract. This coverage does not include loss or damage to the car keys, license plates of the rented vehicle, fines or towing services when required.
PAI (Total coverage without a deductible)
- This coverage is for medical expenses to the title holder of the rental contract and the authorized occupants of the rented vehicle; in case of an accident.
You can request it at the counter when you make your lease.
TGI (Insurance for wheels and glass)
- This coverage eliminates all liability for damage to the tires, rims and glass of the rented vehicle. Terms and conditions apply. (Does not apply if the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs).
SRA (Highway assistance)
- (Highway assistance) this coverage offers road assistance required for the rented vehicle (jump, starts, changing of tires, locksmith in case car keys are locked in the rented vehicle, gasoline). (does not include the cost of the gasoline). Some restrictions may apply.